Electrical EngineerID:315143,000 SGD ~ 4,000 SGDEast
Our client is a Japanese integrated engineering company and they are looking for an Electrical Engineer to provide engineering support for their plant operations.
【What you will be working on】
- Provide engineering expertise and technical assistance for the installation, maintenance, troubleshooting, repair and modification of facilities and equipment, development and implementation of maintenance procedures and techniques for safe, reliable and efficient operation of the plant.
- Participate in production machinery installation, modification and maintenance.
- Ensure that all process equipment, utility installations and electrical installations are maintained and running at optimum efficiency.
- Define and generate evaluation plans, and execute qualification plans for alternate component replacement or cost reduction.
- Work with suppliers and the procurement team to drive cost reduction and quality issues.
- Vendor data review and approval.
- Assist in electrical equipment inspection.
- Any ad-hoc projects to be assigned.
【What they're looking for】
- Degree/Diploma in Mechanical and Electrical Engineering or equivalent.
- At least 5 years of M&E working experience with main contractors.
- Strong knowledge of M&E details, working drawings, and local construction practices.
- Conversant with local codes and regulations.
- Able to check combined services drawings and coordinate problems with other trades.
- Ability to read and understand construction drawings and communicate changes as required.
- Ability to draw detailed coordination drawings/sketches and resolve technical problems with subcontractors.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and other IT software.
8:30 ~ 17:30
【What you will receive】
- Annual Leave: 14 Days
- Transportation Expense
Please sign in.