Beauty Consultant (Full-time/Part Time)ID:315071,600 SGD ~ 1,800 SGDCentral
Sales (New Client), Store Development, Store/Branch Management, Area Manager, Inventory Management, Retail Sales, Other
Our client is a well-known cosmetic company and they are looking for Beauty Consultants to join their team. Stationed in cosmetic counters around Singapore, the Beauty Consultant will be responsible for delivering quality service and advice to potential customers while maximizing sales.
Full-Time Working Hours:
Full Shift – 09:30 am - 9:30 pm
Morning Shift – 09:30 am - 5:30 pm
Afternoon Shift – 1:30 pm - 9:30 pm
【What you will be working on】
- Achievement of sales targets.
- Responsible for proper promotion of products to all clients through professional coaching and introduction of techniques to fully maximize the use of products.
- Quickly establish rapport with customers and create an extensive personal clientele, while maintaining loyal clientele through follow-up contacts and building client relationships/referrals
- Provide professional consulting advice and product demonstration, evaluating the needs of customers to effectively recommend the right product purchase.
- Adhere to counter and daily operation duties such as housekeeping, inventory control, paperwork, and reporting.
- Display a presentable and pleasant disposition, maintaining well-groomed standards at all times as a prestigious brand.
- Adhere to day-to-day opening and closing operational procedures.
- Provide proper and professional make-up for customers.
【Requirements & Preferences】
- Minimum 1-3 years of working experience in the beauty industry or in a fast-paced retail environment.
- Able to work on shift and retail hours (9:30 am - 9:30 pm).
- Able to work with minimal supervision (training will be provided).
9:30 ~ 21:30
【What they are offering】
- Annual Leave: 14 Days
- Medical Leave & Benefits
- Transport Allowance: SGD 200
- Uncapped Commission (During probation, fixed commission up to $700)
Please sign in.