Operations and System Support SpecialistID:314672,500 SGD ~ 3,500 SGDCentral, City
Our client is a local research NGO. They are looking for an Operations and System Support Engineer who is able to provide technical and operational support to their online platforms.
【What you will be working on】
- Oversee and maintain the system.
- Maintain the operations by ensuring that information is kept confidential.
- Manage content updates and the maintenance of the website.
- Partner with vendors and internal team.
- Support on administrative tasks such as information verification and member services.
- Resolve queries from external stakeholders.
- Assist in information gathering, sourcing of suppliers and quotations.
- Assist in any ad-hoc projects when required.
【Skills and experiences we’re looking for】
- Minimum a Diploma qualification in IT/Computer Information Systems or relevant IT courses.
- At least 2 years of experience in an IT Operations and/or Systems support role.
- Data collection, questionnaire design and/or statistical software (eg. ConfirmIT, Sensus, Qualtrics, SPSS, etc.).
- Proficient in advanced Excel and Google Analytics.
- UI/UX, web services and APIs.
- Database systems (eg. SQL/NoSQL, MS Access etc).
- Data visualisation frameworks (D3 etc).
- Web or data management and security.
- Familiarity with market/social research and/or panel operations.
0900 ~ 1800
【What you will receive】
- Attractive Remuneration Package
- Annual Leave: 18 Days
- Comprehensive Medical Coverage
- Flexi-Working Hours
Please sign in.