Research Assistant (Japanese Speaking)ID:313744,000 SGD ~ 6,000 SGDCentralabout 1 month ago
4,000 SGD ~ 6,000 SGD
Our Client is a Fund Management Company under the Capital Markets Services (CMS) License. As an Equity Research Analyst, you will be focusing on consulting Japanese Clients on their portfolio matters.
Reporting to the Managing Director.
【What you will be working on】
- Support extensively deal with portfolio managers, security brokers and financial market
- Assist portfolio analysis, market analysis, macroeconomic data analysis
- Deal with clients' inquiries on portfolio & marketing presentation material updates from time to time
- Execution of order and assist in analyzing portfolio
- Developing and updating marketing materials including newsletters, data updates etc.
【What they're looking for】
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree from a reputable university
- Preferably 1 year of working experience in a Financial Institution
- Fluent in English and Japanese (JLPT N2 and above) Listening/Writing/Speaking is essential as this position requires liaising with Japanese Clients often
- Strong presentation & administration skills
- Inexperienced candidates are welcome to apply!
Please sign in.