Presales Network EngineerID:313544,000 SGD ~ 7,000 SGDCity
Our client is a well-known telecommunications company that provides comprehensive global and local communication services to clients by tailoring services according to the characteristics of each region. They are looking for a Presales Network Engineer to join their team. Reporting to the Presales Team Lead, the incumbent's main responsibility is to provide Network Solutions (including Wifi and Firewall) to their customers. He/she will be working closely with the sales team as well as other business partners in articulating solutions to the customer.
【What they are working on】
- Gather the technical requirement, develop cost effective design and solutions and present to customers.
- Work with distributor /vendor and make BoM.
- Response to tender, RFQs & RFPs.
- Handover projects to post sales engineer.
【What they are looking for】
- Minimum 3 years of experience as a post-sales engineer
- Minimum 5 years of experience as pre-sales
- Clear understanding of How Wifi/Router/Switch/Firewall works
- In-depth knowledge and experience on Cisco routing & Switching
- Strong business acumen with strong interests in keeping up-to-date with current technologies
- The candidate must be able to work independently, and possess good presentation, written and communication skills
- Good verbal and written communication and presentation, negotiation skills
- CCNP Data Center / Routing or Switching is a minimum requirement, CCIE will be a plus
8:30 ~ 17:30
【What they are offering】
- Variable Bonus (Depending on Company & Individual performance; up to 3 months)
- Annual Leave: 12 days annual (Max 22 days; pro-rated for the first year)
- Insurance: Group hospitalization and surgical with outpatient/dental benefits, and personal accident insurance coverage
- Annual health screening provided
Please sign in.