Director, Mergers & AcquisitionsID:3134418,000 SGD ~ 20,000 SGDCity
CEO/MD, CFO, GM, Director, Other, COO, CTO
Medical & Healthcare, Manufacturing(Electronics/Semiconductors), Manufacturing(Machinery)
Our client is a multi-billion-dollar MNC with operations globally within the Healthcare/Medtech and Technology industry. An opportunity has arisen for a position within the Corporate M&A Division at the Corporate HQ. The Corporate M&A division consists of global members located in Singapore, United States, and Japan. This position is to be based in Singapore, and will report to the Group Head of M&A based in Japan and will possibly work directly with Corporate Executives on specific assignments.
【What you will be working on】
- Formulate and execute corporate level acquisition strategies.
- Propose acquisition ideas with senior management to add new business domains to the group.
- Research and assess potential industries/markets and companies; evaluate acquisition targets for strategic, financial and commercial fit to ascertain suitability and appropriate prioritization.
- Explore acquisition targets globally and identify new growth opportunities.
- Provide corporate level oversight and support divisional teams for their inorganic growth strategy in existing and adjacent areas of high-tech and healthcare industries.
- Identify and assess acquisition/partnership opportunities to support the divisional inorganic growth strategy.
- Business and synergies assessment, business, and investment case for the acquisition/partnership, and outlining of assumptions/key diligence requirement and major terms.
- Engage in acquisition/partnership discussions and PMI at the corporate level and divisional level.
- Target approach, LOI/term sheet, financial valuation, deal structuring, due diligence and negotiation of terms.
- Engage in PMI planning and implementation.
【What they're looking for】
- Minimum a Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Business Administration or equivalent knowledge in business strategy, marketing, operation, accounting, and finance.
- At least 5 years of experience at a major corporation at an HQ level, management consulting, investment banks, transaction advisory, or financial sponsor.
- Experience in industry/business research and analysis, strategy assessment and formulation, articulation of investment cases; thorough in-house activities including secondary and primary industry interviews, consumer research, and strategic and financial assessment
- Experience in engaging in M&A deal processes including target listing, target approach, business cases, financial valuation, transaction structuring, transaction process management, due diligence, and negotiation of agreements across mid-sized to large deals.
- Experience in PMI planning, implementation and post-acquisition monitoring.
- Ability to understand technical and clinical content in high-tech and healthcare-related industries.
- Good skills in various business study/research activities, strategy assessment and formulation, business case/financial modeling, financial and legal due diligence, negotiation, legal documentation and PMI planning.
- Experience in project leading of a geographically and culturally diversified team.
- Japanese language capabilities to liaise with Japanese counterparts is an advantage.
9:00 ~ 18:00
【What they are offering】
- Variable Bonus
- Annual Leave: 14 days (up to 21 days)
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Allowance
- Transportation Allowance
Please sign in.