Marketing and Sales Manager - Financial SolutionID:313207,500 SGD ~ 8,500 SGDCity
Software/Information Processing, IT/Telecommunications, Finance(Banking), Finance(Other)
Our client is a prominent Japanese business and information systems company specializing in outsourcing services. It also develops, manufactures, and sells software and hardware. The role of Marketing and Sales Manager, Financial Solution, is to lead marketing strategy and sales activities of client's Financial Solution in ASEAN region.
【What you will be doing】
- Carry out competitive analysis on our solutions, identify possible target customer segments and draw up marketing strategies and execution plans.
- Understand our own software product: Financial Accounting Solution, Enterprise Leasing and Loan Solution.
- Following the plan, develop opportunities to obtain projects by working closely with the technology and delivery team.
- Develop and manage strong client relationships and related stakeholders in the reference projects, and lead and drive the projects.
- Liaison with clients’ key stakeholders such as business, operations and impacted technology system team members for smooth project delivery as the sales rep.
- Participate in periodic project status update meetings and document meeting minutes. Keep track of follow-up and action items in an organised manner.
【What they are looking for】
- Minimum 10 years of experiences in the software solutions industry as a sales and marketing representative.
- In-depth understanding of the nature of system integration business and its entire delivery process based on software packages such as SDLC (System Development Lifecycle).
- Previous experiences of customer engagements to deliver Enterprise Software package covering accounting and finance management, order and purchase management, and inventory management.
- Resting on a personal network as well as meticulous market analysis, have led sales promotion, campaign or seminar/webinar for new customer acquisition, based on meticulous market analysis.
- Proactive, independent and able to work in a multicultural team.
- Professional-level knowledge in Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint to deliver powerful presentations to potential customers.
- Regional Asian Language skills and cultural exposure is an advantage to communicate with stakeholders in the region.
9:00 ~ 17:30
【What they are offering】
- Annual Leave: 14 Days
- Medical Reimbursement
- Variable Bonus (Depending on individual and company performance, average 2 months)
Please sign in.