Service SupervisorID:312963,500 SGD ~ 3,500 SGDCity
Custmer Support/Service, Other(Electrical/Semi-Conductor) Engineer
Our client is a reputable brand in the electronics industry of home appliances. As a Service Supervisor, the main role is to perform on the spot servicing for customers, answer enquiries, and lead a team. You will be reporting to the Customer Care Manager.
【What will you be working on】
- Provide technical support to customers.
- Handle proper diagnosis, troubleshooting and repair of products.
- Manage a team to ensure KPIs and high-quality service are met.
- Properly manage parts usage and inventory as required and/or directed.
- Provide real-time feedback to the Manager on technical support issues to assist the team in improving customer experience and product reliability opportunities.
- Capture and report any emerging product reliability and safety issues.
- Submit daily/weekly/monthly reports of products and customers service.
- Support the Technical Service team in evaluating needs and opportunities to best support consumer repairs in the region.
- Assist the Manager in evaluating ongoing training needs.
- Support all repair products and/or training activity through personal liaison.
- Assist the Technical Service team in investigating escalated repair instances.
- Other duties as required.
【What they are looking for】
- At least 3 years of experience in providing electronic technical support or customer service.
- Possess good technical knowledge.
- Comfortable working with retail hours.
- Supervisory experience is a must.
10:00 ~ 22:00
【What they are offering】
- Monthly incentive up to SGD 1,000
- Medical Benefits
Please sign in.