QC EngineerID:312883,000 SGD ~ 5,500 SGDCity
Quality Control/Quality Assurance
Our client is a distributor of essential electronic components to multiple markets around the world. The role of the Quality Control Engineer is to solve quality issues and take corrective/ preventive action with the relevant division. You will be reporting to the QC Manager.
【What you will be working on】
- To improve the quality level of the manufacturing line
- To observe warehouse operation by means of statistical data
- To check the registration of customer part number
- Management duties to assure smooth operations
【What they are looking for】
- At least a Diploma in Electronic Engineering
- At least 3 years experience as a QC Engineer in a Manufacturing company.
- Experience with industrial valves will be advantageous.
- English and Japanese language skills (above JLPT N3 level) to liaise with native Japanese internal and external counterparts is advantageous.
8:30 ~ 5:35
【What they are offering】
- AWS: 1 month
- Variable Bonus
- Annual Leave: 14 days
- Monthly Transportation allowance
- Long service awards
Please sign in.