Project Manager (Japanese Language)ID:312536,000 SGD ~ 9,000 SGDCentral
Our client is an MNC internet service provider. The Project Manager will be responsible for a number of (external/internal) customer projects, overseeing the sales and provisioning process with a prime focus on delivery/operations to interface with customers.
【What will you be working on】
- Onboarding of new customers by organizing an internal and external project kick-off.
- Be the main focal point from the team to the customer stakeholders and participate in customer calls.
- Manage an accurate and up-to-date project overview, using the company's back-office support system and encouraging clients to use the client portal.
- Manage internal service levels, such as the timely availability checking of an entire project.
- Manage the internal project team and delivery processes across all team departments and offices.
- Develop a good working relationship with the line managers of the departments working on the project.
- Coach (and where needed, act) to enable team members to identify and resolve all issues with local providers and (end)-customers.
- Report and if relevant, present progress & deliverables on a weekly basis, both internal and external.
- Manage escalations from customers as well as towards customers.
- Ensure an up-to-date and accurate project administration.
- Participate in, and/or lead various projects to support the business.
【What they're looking for】
- At least 5 years of experience as a Project Manager or similar, preferably in the Telecommunications industry.
- Proficiency in English and business level Japanese (JLPT Level 1 preferred) to liaise with Japanese Counterparts, this includes reading and writing documents that are in Japanese and leading discussions during business calls.
- Possessing a Project Management Certificate will be an advantage.
9:00 ~ 18:00
【What they are offering】
- Annual Leave: 22 Days
- Be exposed to a global working environment
Please sign in.