Assistant Vice President (1 year contract, renewable) ID:312237,000 SGD ~ 8,000 SGDCity
Network Engineer (Operation/Maintenance), Support/Maintenance/Operation/Training
Our client is a Japanese telecommunications company.
【What you will be doing】
- Administer, monitor, maintain, and optimize WAN, LAN, Wifi, voice networks for optimal performance and maximum availability.
- Troubleshoot, evaluate and resolve hybrid wan/LAN/Wifi performance and capacities issues.
- Perform WAN/LAN/Wifi/Firewall/Loadbalancer other Network related configuration, backups, and regular network documentation updates.
- Troubleshoot and optimize WAN circuits with the upstream provider.
- Manage and coordinate the administration of several systems
- Take an automated data-driven approach to diagnose and solve complex network infrastructure issues
- Demonstrate a high level of energy, results-driven and able to work under pressure with tight deadlines
【What they are looking for】
- Diploma/Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/Engineering, Math, or related field/equivalent experience
- Minimum 4 years of network implementation and support role experience for a large IP network.
- Full comprehension of the TCP/IP application suite and OSI models.
- Experience with administration, implementation, and troubleshooting of IPv4, Layer 2 and Layer 3 switches
- Excellent oral, written, and interpersonal communication skills and an ability to interact with both internal and external customers that are technical or non-technical
- Willing to work after hours/weekends to perform planned and emergency network maintenance
- Ability to work independently and be a team player and a passion for high customer satisfaction and achieving operational excellence
- Cisco (CCNP Minimum/CCIE desirable), Juniper, VMWare NSX, Fortigate, F5 certifications are highly desirable
8:30 ~ 17:30
【What they are offering】
- Variable Bonus (Depending on Company & Individual performance; Avg up to 3 mths)
- Annual Leave: 12 days annual (max 22 days; pro-rated for first year)
- Medical leave: 14 days
- Insurance: Group hospitalization and surgical with outpatient/dental benefits, and personal accident insurance coverage
- Annual health screening provided
Please sign in.