ICT Sales Account Manager (ICT solution / Network / Data Centre)ID:311626,000 SGD ~ 7,000 SGDCity
Network Engineer (Operation/Maintenance), Support/Maintenance/Operation/Training
Our client is a Japanese telecommunications company that provides comprehensive global and local communication services to clients by tailoring services according to the characteristics of each region. This role is responsible for the sales activities of ICT products and services to corporate accounts in Singapore.
【What you will be doing】
- Search and explore new business opportunities with non-Japanese companies
- Evaluate and define key target markets and hunt and create opportunities
- Realize revenue and margin targets and maximize sales opportunities through connecting client needs with clients offerings and solutions
- Advise on the compilation of target market penetration strategies and estimate the size of the opportunity in the short, medium and long term
- Identify potential clients in the target markets and gather intelligence on these clients to assist with the identification of the best holistic strategies.
- Research target market requirements, by establishing the key business drivers, determining the barriers to entry and identifying the key competitors
- Contribute to the definition of the most suited business models to be used for different target market areas by identifying the most suitable value propositions, preferred partner configurations, cost structures and revenue models
- Required to use the information gathered on target markets, potential clients, and most favorable business models to define the most effective strategies to penetrate markets effectively
- Work closely with vendors to predict strategies for solutions and services to articulate the associated impacts with clients
- Responsible for driving client satisfaction throughout the entire lifecycle of the clients’ buying process, by taking ownership for the commercial agreement for each client.
- Approaches the management of client account in a systematic way by identifying the strategy they will use to develop and grow the account profitably.
- Influence and work closely with vendors to achieve required results
- Using sales tools and methodology to effectively manage territory, accounts, opportunities, pipelines and forecast.
- Become the reliable point of contact for clients that is required to establish a strong business relationship.
- Drive to achieve revenue and margin targets and exploit opportunities, whilst displaying notable client service orientation.
- Monitor and control financial governance and compliance to ensure the effective management of financial cost.
- Partner with members of the marketing team to inform the design of go-to-market campaigns that will be used to target the potential markets and clients.
【What they are looking for】
- Proven client engagement and consulting experience coupled with solid experience
- Proven experience in a sales environment and/or customer service role
- Proven sales and client engagement experience coupled with a good understanding of business, sourcing and technology market
- Demonstrated network within IT industry, particularly with senior management level
- Solid experience with business to business and channel partner sales techniques
- Sound financial skills for budgeting and pricing purposes coupled with an understanding of risk, financial and business models
- Good understanding of relevant technologies and applications
- Experience working with Salesforce contact platform
- Minimum Diploma holder
- Relevant vendor's certification
8:30 ~ 17:30
【What they are offering】
- Variable Bonus (Depending on Company & Individual performance; Avg up to 3 mths)
- Annual Leave: 12 days annual (max 22 days; pro-rated for first year)
- Medical leave: 14 days
- Insurance: Group hospitalization and surgical with outpatient/dental benefits, and personal accident insurance coverage
- Annual health screening provided
Please sign in.