MNC Inside Sales Executive (Telecom)ID:311603,000 SGD ~ 4,000 SGDCity
Our client is a Japanese telecommunications company that provides comprehensive global and local communication services to clients by tailoring services according to the characteristics of each region.
【What you are working on】
- Assist & pursue sales leads to turn into new sales revenue
- Source new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound cold calls and emails
- Understand customer needs and requirements
- Route qualified opportunities to the appropriate sales executives for further development and closure
- Assist to manage all stages of the sales cycle including generating quotes, liaising with technical staff to answer customer inquiries, follow-up opportunities, and project implementation.
- Follow through with all post-sales processes, including submitting paperwork for order, coordinating to ensure end-to-end services rendered to customers.
- Support other post-sales including billing, collection, etc. when necessary.
- Assist to manage sales pipeline and forecasting
- Close sales and achieve quarterly quotas
- Ensure existing customer continue to renew the existing maintenance contract
- Maintaining accurate client records such as contact base force and NAV system.
【What they are looking for】
- At least 3 years of sales related experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, particularly Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience working with Salesforce and Microsoft Navision
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Commitment to excellent customer service
8:30 ~ 17:30
【What they are offering】
- Variable Bonus (Depending on Company & Individual performance; Avg up to 3 mths)
- Annual Leave: 12 days (max 22 days; pro-rated for first year)
- Medical leave: 14 days
- Insurance: Group hospitalization and surgical with outpatient/dental benefits, and personal accident insurance coverage
- Annual Health Screening: Annual health screening provided
Please sign in.