Production Technician (Front End)ID:311111,800 SGD ~ 2,500 SGDWest
Other, Production Engineer/Technician
Our client is a Japanese chemical manufacturing company. The role of the Production Technician (Front End) is to perform the purification of hydrogen peroxide and mixing of ammonium hydroxide within stipulated targets and acceptable quality levels. You will be reporting to the Assistant Production Engineer/Production Engineer.
Shift Work: 12-hour shift (8.30am to 8.40pm, 8.30pm to 8.40am)
【What you will be working on】
- Perform chemical discharge to the raw material tanks.
- Carry out process monitoring for the plant.
- Maintain the general upkeep and cleanliness of the production area.
- Adhere to safety rules and donning of proper PPE when performing activities.
- Promote a safe production environment and perform safe work practices at all times.
- Observe all environmental, health, and safety rules and regulations.
- Perform any other tasks as instructed by the superior.
【What they're looking for】
- Minimum a Diploma qualification or above (Science/Chemistry related major)
- At least 1-3 years of relevant experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
8:30 ~ 17:30
【What they are offering】
- AWS (1 month)
- VB (Depends on Company Profit, about 2-4 months)
- AL: 14 days (Up to 21 days)
- Medical Benefit incl Dental
- Educational Support
- OT allowance
- Transportation allowance
- Medical insurance
Please sign in.