Production Technician (Back End)ID:311101,800 SGD ~ 2,500 SGDWest
Other, Production Engineer/Technician
Our client is a Japanese chemical manufacturing company. The role of the Production Technician (Back End) is to perform filling of hydrogen peroxide, ammonium hydroxide, and mixing and filling of chemical polishers within stipulated targets and acceptable quality levels.
You will be reporting directly to the Production Supervisor.
【What you will be working on】
- Executes all production activities as instructed, such as but not limited to container preparations, inspections, washing, loading, and palletizing to and from the conveyor, strapping, packaging inspection, shrink wrapping, material receiving and handling, barcode generation and printing.
- Prescribe to adhere to the procedure on QMS, EMS and OHS.
- Carry out necessary process parameters and record the data on the check sheet and ensure that the readings are within the prescribed operational range.
- Able to carry out and use handheld equipment necessary for operational activities.
- Able to carry out and use NAV operations.
- Able to carry out simple maintenance work.
- Able to carry out the process and line improvement.
- Maintains the general upkeep and cleanliness of the production area.
- Strictly adhere to safety rules and donning of PPE when performing activities.
- Strictly adhere to standard operating procedures and observing line discipline.
- Performs any other tasks as instructed by the Superior.
【What they're looking for】
- Minimum a Diploma qualification or above (Science/Chemistry related major)
- At least 1-3 years of relevant experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
8:30 ~ 17:30
【What they are offering】
- AWS (1 month)
- VB (Depends on Company Profit, about 2-4 months)
- AL: 14 days (Up to 21 days)
- Medical Benefit incl Dental
- Educational Support
- OT allowance
- Transportation allowance
- Medical insurance
Please sign in.