Sales Team Lead (Korean Language) ID:311084,500 SGD ~ 5,000 SGDEast
Web Marketing, Management, Sales(Corporate), Product Development/Marketing
Our client is a social network MNC. The role of a Sales Team Lead focuses on the Small and Medium Business (SMB) segment, mainly team management.
【What will you be working on】
• Responsible for the day to day management of the contact centre to ensure that KPIs are met.
• Work closely with the teams to achieve Qualitative targets specified by the Client
• Establish work procedures and processes that support the company and departmental standards, procedures and strategic directives.
• Ensure that the feedback provided to the team members on their performance is accurate, complete and timely. Provide coaching and guidance to ensure team members meet their KPIs and adhere to the organization's guidelines and policies.
• Identify training needs and work with the training department to organize training/online learning for the team members.
• Enhance the performance of team members through the use of call monitors, team briefings, and monthly coaching sessions.
• Any other duties and responsibilities that may be assigned to you by the management from time to time, within your category of employment in the organization, and for the effective implementation, maintenance, and continual improvement of the Quality Management System.
【What they're looking for】
- At least an Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree in any field
- At least 2 years of Team Lead experience preferably in the Sales/business development department
- Knowledge of the digital marketing industry will be a plus
- English and Korean language ability is required in order to liaise with counterparts from Korea.
8:00 ~ 17:00
【What they are offering】
- Monthly incentive up to $500
- Annual Leave: 14 days
- Medical Benefit will be provided
- Training will be provided
Please sign in.