Business Development ManagerID:310655,000 SGD ~ 6,000 SGDCentral, City
Sales (Existing Client), Sales (New Client), Sales(Corporate), Sales(Individual)
Our client is an American research and consultancy firm. The role of a Business Development Manager/Consultant is to sell the company's research & consulting services to diverse markets around the APAC region. You will be reporting to the Account Director.
【What you will be working on】
- Create and manage a pipeline of prospects in order to grow the client base and ensure target attainment.
- Renew and solidify relationships to grow business and portfolio of accounts.
- Develop and grow a strong comprehension of the sales process, including an understanding of the value proposition and value-based selling.
- Make solid business lead connections on a daily basis to identify business development opportunities in new and within our existing client base.
- Make outbound prospecting calls and communicate via email and social media.
- Participate, as needed, in all aspects of the sale including; conducting qualifying activities and client meetings, needs assessments, delivering formal presentations and proposals and closing new business.
【Who they are looking for】
- Minimum a Degree qualification
- At least 3 years of B to B Sales experience in the consulting industry, in roles such as Business/Management/Strategic Consultant
- Sales-driven individual with a knack for closing deals
9:00 ~ 18:00
【What they are offering】
- Quarterly Commissions & Variable Bonuses
- Annual Leave: 14 days
- Medical Benefit & Insurance Coverage
Please sign in.