Regional Finance & Accounting ManagerID:310197,000 SGD ~ 8,000 SGDCity
Full Set, Financial Accounting, Managemnet accounting, Financial Management, Internal Audit
Our client is a global manufacturing company. The role of a Regional Finance & Accounting Manager involves deploying a new standardized accounting system to subsidiaries in the Asia Pacific Region. Not limited to the implementation of new systems, you are required to provide necessary supports to subsidiary companies in the area of finance, cash management, accounting, tax, risk control and policy/process management for internal control. You will be reporting to the Chief Financial Officer.
【What will you be working on】
- Prepare and promote implementation plan with details
- Deploy the standardized accounting process based on SAP S4
- Establish a system and procedure to support SAP operation in the region
- Develop and implement policy on Process Controlling
- Establish Cash Management System
- Monitor cash flow status of the group companies in the region.
- Contribute to Centre of Excellence
- Provide advice/analysis on accounting related issues with expertise
- In-charge of full-set of accounting related process
- Budget control such as organize the budget and monitor monthly result
- Any other duties as assigned by CFO/GM
【What they're looking for】
- Minimum Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting, or any other relevant field
- Minimum 10 years of Finance & Accounting experience
- At least 3 years management experience in Manufacturing Industry
- Possess strong knowledge and experiences in SAP
- Cross cultural and regional experience
8:30 ~ 17:30
【What they are offering】
- Variable Bonus (Depending on Company & Individual performance)
- Annual Leave: 14 days (Max 20 days)
- Company Holiday: Additional 9 days.
- Medical Benefits: S$1,000 per year
- Marriage Leave: 5 days
Please sign in.