QMBS ManagerID:309465,000 SGD ~ 6,000 SGDWest
Quality Control/Quality Assurance
Marine, Shipping, Trading Firm
Our client is in the Oil & Gas industry and this position is for one of their bunkering arms.
The role of a QMBS Manager is to manage the quality and quantity of products and the resolution of any disputes. You'll be reporting to the General Manager.
【What will you be working on】
- Management of quality and quantity – procedures, training, etc.
- Management of Dispute and resolution – LOPs, customer complaints, and claims.
- MFM data analysis – to generate a preliminary report before approaching vendors.
- Shipboard auditing/operation auditing – MFM and SOPS.
- Management of Cargo ROB.
- Management of flowmeter verification, validation, etc. To co-ordinate and manage the whole process.
- Management of all de-bunkering issues. The main point of contact including agency arrangement.
- Key point of contact for all in and outward movement of tankers from Singapore waters – liaise with all agents, etc.
- Any other work as directed by the General Manager.
【What they're looking for】
- Minimum Diploma in Supply Chain/Logistics or relevant certification
- At least 5 years of experience in QMBS
- Background in the Oil & Gas industry is preferred
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Good communication skills
0900 ~ 1800
【What they are offering】
- 14 Days AL
- Medical benefits
Please sign in.