Electrical Design Engineering AssistantID:309452,400 SGD ~ 3,000 SGDWest
Electrical Engineer, Circuit Design(Design/Implementation), Other(Electrical/Semi-Conductor) Engineer, Other(Business Administration & Management)
Marine, Manufacturing(Electronics/Semiconductors), Manufacturing(Machinery)
Our client is a Japanese manufacturing firm that specializes in vessel switchboards. The role of an Electrical Design Engineering Assistant involves planning and designing MV/LV electrical switchboards, consoles, and control panels according to customer's requirements, specification, technical agreement, CLASS rules, and IEC requirements.
【What will you be working on】
1) Design electrical switchboards & control panels for vessel use;
2) Prepare drawings, short circuit calculations, instruction manual for submission to client & shop floor production;
3) Co-ordinate with clients & consultants on the technical requirements; attend technical discussions;
4) Develop & improve on the design of electrical switchboard & control panels;
5) Assist & advise sales dept on technical matters, provide technical backup for securing of contracts;
6) Provide technical engineering assistance to Production with respect to the manufacturing process and Bill of Materials, including the completion of assembly drawings, detail drawings, instruction sheets, testing & product terminal labeling;
7) Ensure all new & existing classification bodies' rules are updated accordingly.
【What they're looking for】
- Possess a Diploma in Electrical Engineering or Marine Engineering
- Hands-on design experience with AutoCAD
8:15 ~ 17:45
【What's they are offering】
- VB (Depends on the company and individual performance, Avg for past years: 1-2 months)
- Annual Leave: 14 days
- Medical Leave: 28 days
- Medical Benefits & Insurance
Please sign in.