Assistant EngineerID:309442,500 SGD ~ 3,500 SGDNorth
Software Engineer, Hardware Engineer, Project Manager
Our client is a Japanese distribution company. The role of an Assistant Engineer is to assist in conceptualizing, designing, and developing automation (material handling) projects. You'll be reporting to the IT Manager.
Team Headcount: Around 10 (IT Manager, Senior Engineers, Engineers)
【What will you be working on】
- Assists in gathering User Requirements
- Assists in creating Functional Specification and Basic Design
- Develops the assigned software modules and performs internal testing
- Assists in setting up of PC hardware, server, and other peripherals
- Assists in creating software deliverables (Operation, Troubleshooting manual, etc.)
- Assists in the handling over of software deliverable to customers
【What they are looking for】
- Possess Diploma and above in Information Technology
- Proficiency in Java and object-oriented design skills.
- Good understanding of relational databases and SQL. Oracle preferred.
- Basic understanding of PLC programming is an advantage
- Experience with AWS is an advantage
- Inexperienced candidates are welcome to apply.
Flexible ~ Flexible
【What they are offering】
- Variable Bonus (depending on the company and individual performance)
- Transportation Allowance: S$150/month
- Mobile Allowance: S$33/month
- Annual Leave 10 days for the first 3 years, max21days
- Medical Leave 14 days
- Medical Reimbursement: S$30/per visit, Maximum S$300/year (also available for family members and a non-working spouse)
- Dental: Maximum S$150/year
- Health screening: S$300/every two years
- Medical Hospitalization Insurance
- Retirement Benefits
- Long Service Award
- Flexible working hours
Please sign in.