Web Developer (Japanese Language)ID:308194,000 SGD ~ 5,500 SGDCity
Web Marketing, Event Planning/Management, Business/Corporate Planning, Advertisemnet/Promotion
Hospitality, Tourism & Leisure
Our client is a Japanese travel agency. The incumbent will be reporting to the Director.
【What you will be working on】
• Manage & scale-up eCommerce activity and revenues
• Analyze business priorities and manage product developments to continuously deliver products used by our customers and internal stakeholders
• Develop and oversee the planning and execution of content across the website and online marketing campaigns, ensuring accuracy and measuring the impact of content
• Identify new areas for eCommerce growth
• Manage the P&L for the eCommerce Platform
• Manage the customer data platform and build models for visualizing customer insights to drive business excellence
• Use data from eCommerce platform and other sources to track conversion rates and understand the impact of marketing campaigns to improve activity and revenues
• The role will champion ongoing process improvement initiatives to implement best practices across the relevant products and product development activities
• Provide strategic direction for the website and online booking engine channels.
• Establish a platform for growth that will allow for both immediate and future long-term requirements.
• Monitor and analyze new and emerging technology and methods to enhance and improve the performance of the website and online booking platforms.
【What they are looking for】
-At least around 2-3 years of Digital Marketing experience
-Experience with Google Analytics, UX, or Google ads
-Familiar with using HTML, CSS to build a website.
-Able to read Japanese (minimum JLPT N3) in order to build a Japanese website
-Able to join within February.
8:30 ~ 17:30
【What they are offering】
-AWS (1 month)
-Variable Bonus (Depending on the company's profit)
-Annual Leave 9 days (maximum 16 days)
-Medical Leave: 14 days
Please sign in.