Sales ConsultantID:307982,500 SGD ~ 3,200 SGDCity
Sales (Existing Client), Sales (New Client), Sales(Corporate), Sales(Individual)
Hospitality, Tourism & Leisure, Consulting
Our client is a company that specializes in relocation services. They have been in this business for over 14 years and have a presence across Asia. The Sales Consultant will provide consultation services to the clients and will be reporting to the Sales Team Lead/Sales Manager.
【What will you be working on】
- Provide consultation services to address potential clients’ interest in Visas, including establishing the suitability of the potential clients' visa.
- Consultation will mainly be by email, telephone, and face-to face meetings.
- Present and sell immigration services to current and potential clients.
- Prepare action plans and schedules to identify specific targets and to project the number of contacts to be made.
- Follow up on new leads and referrals resulting from field activity.
- Identify sales prospects and contact prospects.
- Develop and maintain sales materials and current product knowledge.
- Establish and maintain current client and potential client relationships.
- Identify and resolve client concerns.
- Provide regular follow-up on inquiries received.
- Pro-actively monitoring changes to various Immigration regulations.
- Any other relevant duty as assigned by the Manager to assist with the smooth running of the Company.
【What they're looking for】
- At least 1 year of experience in Sales
- Good sales track record
- Comfortable with 5.5 working days
0900 ~ 1800
【What they are offering】
- Annual leave: 14 days
- Phone Allowance
- Attractive commission
- Overseas event
Please sign in.