Regional IT & Security Assis Manager ID:307175,500 SGD ~ 6,800 SGDCity
Security Engineer, Internal Information Systems/EDP/MIS
Our client is a Japanese heavy-industry manufacturer. The Regional IT & Security Assistant Manager is responsible for Information Security related activities in the Asia Pacific region. You will be reporting to the General Manager.
【What will you be working on】
- Execute Information Security Strategy
– Understand policies and implement countermeasure standards to each subsidiary with cooperation of Information Management Headquarters.
- Support for information security activities of subsidiaries in AP region
– Communicate with the information security core person / ICT person in charge of subsidiaries and support promotion of activities.
- Develop and deploy activity packages to share the solutions (Consulting, Training, Process and Tools
etc.) as necessary.
- Conduct Internal Audit/Assessment of Information Security for subsidiaries
- Implement internal audits or assessments on group policies and internal rules to encourage improvement.
- Implement information security actions that show the model case(s) in the region.
【What they're looking for】
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering/Science or other related fields
- Min 5 years of relevant working experience in an ICT related field
- Min 2 years of Information Security experience required
- Possess strong knowledge in both ICT and information security field
- Relevant working experience in Regional HQ is advantageous
- Experience working in MNC
- Proficient in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and email (Office 365)
8:30 ~ 17:30
【What they are offering】
- Variable Bonus (Depending on Company & Individual performance)
- Annual Leave: 14 days (Max 20 days)
- Company Holiday: Additional 9 days.
- Medical Benefits: S$1,000 per year
- Marriage Leave: 5 days
Please sign in.