Senior IT Executive or Assistant Manager ID:306465,000 SGD ~ 7,000 SGDEast
Our client is a Japanese leading manufacturer of valves, fittings and high precision flow control systems. The role of Assistant Senior IT Executive is to maintain its internal IT system.
Reporting to: Deputy General Manager
Headcount: 25 in Singapore
Team Headcount: Two in the Team (IT Executive & Senior Executive)
【What you will be working on】
• Maintain, upgrade and monitor the company network (Firewall, Wifi, Switches & VPN).
• Install, configure, troubleshoot and support ongoing usability of computers, telephony, printers, mobile devices management.
• Prepare and maintain the records of incidents, software licences and other IT assets inventory. (In charge of IT hardware/software purchase, maintain IT inventory report and propose for replenishment accordingly (laptop, desktop, mobile, IPAD, difference software licenses, etc.)
• Ensure availability of IT infrastructure services to authorized users including Active directory, Print server, Mail server and Windows servers.
• Liaise with IT vendors for hardware, software, firewall, telephony and any other IT infrastructure related items and services.
• Proactively monitor all the network devices, services and servers to ensure the high availability.
• Involve in IT projects to deliver continuous improvement to the office IT environment.
• Develop, implement, test and maintain the business continuity and disaster recovery plans.
• Implement security measures for company PCs and Servers
• Establish the IT guidelines and security policies to educate the employees on good IT practices.
• Liaise with inter-departments for various SAP requests
• Any other IT related ad-hoc issues assigned
【What they're looking for】
• Candidate must possess at least a Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma in Information Technology, Computer Science, Information System or related fields.
• 5-7 years of strong working experience in Internal IT operations with similar capacity.
• Knowledge of SAP/Mobile devices/IoT/ is an advantage.
• Experience in IT administration and system implementation.
• Excellent working knowledge of computer systems, security, network and systems administration and phone systems.
• Excellent project management skills and strong ability to prioritise the tasks.
• Familiar with best practices of IT infrastructure and operations.
• Good at supporting users, understanding their problems and explaining technical concepts in simple words.
• Strong collaboration and positive working attitude.
• Ability to work independently and as a team to deliver consistent and quality outcome within stipulated timeline.
• Japanese proficiency (JLPT2 and above) will be the added advantage as the occasional communication with Japanese counterparts is required.
8:30am ~ 5:30pm
【What they are offering】
- Variable Bonus
- Transportation Allowance: S$50
- Medical Benefit
- Insurance provided
- Annual Leave: 14 days
- Medical Leaves 14 days
Please sign in.