Software ConsultantID:306414,000 SGD ~ 5,000 SGDEast
Software/Information Processing, IT/Telecommunications
Our client is an international engineering solutions enterprise with multidisciplinary teams specializing in the design, development and implementation of shop- floor controls and automation systems. They are looking for a Software Consultant to be based on-site in a team of 5. You will be reporting to the Senior Consultant.
【What you will be working on】
- Responsible for B2B (E2open) software development and implementation.
- Participate, gather user requirements, translate to functional specification and design documentation.
- Conduct User Acceptance Test and Production Rollout
【What they're looking for】
- Degree in Computer Science, Electrical/ Electronic Engineering or equivalent.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in High Tech Electronics Manufacturing Environment.
- Experience in MES or EAP or E2open implementation will be advantageous.
- Experience in IT/CIM systems implementation for manufacturing domain will be preferred.
- Good understanding of Object-Oriented programming (OOP) and practical hands-on experience in any of the OO programming language is preferred.
- Able to work independently and be a good team player.
9AM ~ 6PM
【What they are offering】
- 16 Days Annual Leave
- Group Insurance (Panel List and Medical Card)
Please sign in.