Senior Software Engineer (Cloud and Full Stack)ID:306265,000 SGD ~ 7,000 SGDEast
Software Engineer, Software Developer, Production Engineer/Technician
Web/Mobile/Game, Software/Information Processing, Medical & Healthcare, Manufacturing(Electronics/Semiconductors)
Our client is one of the world's largest high-tech equipment distributors. The Senior Software Engineer is responsible for performing research, prototyping, design, development, integration, and/or sustaining of full stack of web-based applications.
【What you are working on】
- Research and comprehend contemporary concepts in computer science in order to integrate full software for equipment, desktop computers and the cloud. Use this knowledge to design and develop proof of concept and production web applications that interface with new equipment as well as algorithms that meet and exceed performance targets.
- Analyze and engineer feature requests for business teams, contribute to roadmaps for specific technologies and propose new projects to management.
- Recommend optimal approaches to design and efficient implementation based on practicality, best practices, and key technology trade-off decisions.
- Learn and/or evaluate new software/web development technologies
- Work as part of a small team to design and deploy phenomenal web applications and platforms.
- Continue development work for a full-featured website and API
- Greatly expand and enhance our current web and server infrastructure
- Work closely with Product Management and Marketing to enhance the user experience
- Help lead the design, implementation, and deployment of new features to improve the speed and functionality of our web applications
【What they are looking for】
- Minimum Diploma in Computer Science or related field, BS or MS in Computer Science or a similar field preferred
- Minimum 5 years of experience designing and delivering scalable full-stack web solutions
- Experience developing for cloud services such as AWS
- Experience with web frameworks such as Django or Ruby on Rails, etc.
- Extensive hands-on development experience with a high level of proficiency in Java.
- Ability to ensure cross-browser and platform compatibility for developed features
- Working knowledge of responsive design principles
- Experience working with SQL databases, writing custom queries, and designing schemas, mySQL, NoSQL or MongoDB
- Machine Learning/AI experience, Big Data, and Healthcare background will be advantageous
0830 ~ 1730
【What they are offering】
- Variable Bonus (Depending on Company & Individual performance)
- Annual Leave
- Medical Leave
- Completion Bonus
- Travel and Mobile Allowance
Please sign in.