Digital Marketing ManagerID:305874,500 SGD ~ 7,000 SGDCentral
Software/Information Processing, Consulting
Our client is a local IT Consulting firm and they are expanding. They are looking for top talents in the market to join their dynamic team and grow together. This is a Digital Marketing Manager position and you will be reporting to the Divisional Lead.
【What will you be working on】
- Execute / implement full spectrum of marketing & communications achieving company goals and targets
- Plan, develop, implement, track and optimize our digital marketing campaigns across all digital channels
including web, SEO/SEM, database marketing, email, social media and display advertising campaigns.
- Develops digital marketing strategy by studying economic indicators, tracking changes in supply and
demand, identifying customers and their current and future needs, and monitoring the competition.
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies through Digital Marketing.
- Design, build and maintain our social media presence across all digital channels
- Track, measure and report on the performance (ROIs, KPIs, etc.) of all digital marketing campaigns against
goals to Senior Management
- Contributes to marketing effectiveness by identifying short-term and long-range issues that must be
- Collaborate with internal teams to plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests so as to
optimize user experience
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and
customer touch points
- Evaluate emerging technologies and provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Assist Project Director in business analysis activities and project management for key customer accounts
- Perform any other ad-hoc tasks assigned by superior
【What they're looking for】
- Min Diploma in any marketing discipline with 4 - 6 years of working experience in a similar capacity
- Strong knowledge in conceptualism, planning and execution of marketing activities
- Able to evaluate marketing activity and monitor competitor activity
- Excellent command in written and verbal English and Mandarin is required to liaise with Mandarin-speaking clients
- Able to multi-task and work with minimal supervision to ensure project delivery deadline
0900 ~ 1800
【What they are offering】
- Annual Leave: 14 Days
- Medical Leave: 14 Days
- Medical Coverage of $400/Annum
Please sign in.