Senior EngineerID:304625,800 SGD ~ 6,200 SGDWest
Project Engineer, Project Engineer, Other(Materials/Chemical Engineer
Our client is a Japanese chemicals distribution and manufacturing company. They are looking for a Senior Engineer who has about 3 years of experience in production plants (Monomer, Polymer and Compound Plant).
【What will you be working on】
- Work closely with the Engineering team and report to the managers.
- Analyse, troubleshoot and recommend safety, quality & operational improvement.
- Conduct various tests and calculations for modification/troubleshooting.
- Liaise with regulation authorities for submissions/approvals, vendors and commission new equipment and plant start-up activities.
- For plant modification, coordinate for civil, structural, mechanical, E&I construction, DCS modifications and related parties.
- Check and manage P&ID and Isometric drawings.
- Prepare Change of control and modification application.
- Explain and get approval for management of changes from Operation, maintenance and safety department.
- Review Risk Assessment, QRA & Hazop studies.
- Assist some safety activity (Preparation of Energy Report and GHG emission report for ECA submission & water efficiency
report for PUB, Safety Case Regime documentation, Handle NEA, MHD & certification audits etc.)
- Implement Functional Safety.
- Implementation of ISO 50001 EnMS.
- Assist for safety, environmental and energy management systems.
- Follow up on Purchase Orders and invoices for modifications.
【What they're looking for】
- Possess a Degree in Chemical Engineering, preferably from a local university.
- 3 years of experience in the refinery/petrochemical industry.
- SCEM certification.
- Knowledgeable in process safety/functional safety.
- Able to communicate effectively across all levels.
8.15AM ~ 6.30PM
【What they are offering】
- Annual Leave 18 days
- Comprehensive Medical Coverage
- Transport provided (Pick-up at Jurong East MRT)
- Transport Allowance
Please sign in.