Supply Chain Manager (Japanese Language) ID:304554,500 SGD ~ 6,000 SGDEast
Supply Chain, Purchase/Procurement
Our client is a Japanese lighting electrical contractor that mainly handles MRT, retail, and office renovation projects. The Supply Chain Manager will be leading the supply chain team in order processing, purchasing, and shipping functions.
【What will you be working on】
- To represent the company in negotiating contracts and formulating policies with suppliers.
- To prepare and process requisitions and purchase orders for supplies.
- To manage the company’s day-to-day purchasing activities and ensure that all purchasing executives are meeting their personal performance standards.
- To plan, manage, and coordinate all activities related to the sourcing and procurement of necessary materials and supplies needed to meet the changing levels of product demand.
- To determine best practice for freight in and freight consolidation.
- To work with freight forwarders and transportation companies to set the best route and rate (reviews and approves all freight terms and agreements).
- To work closely with the Sales/Project team and ensure all projects are completed smoothly.
- To monitor the inventory level and collaborate with Warehouse.
【What they're looking for】
- Min. 5 years of Supply Chain / Procurement related experience in Manufacturing or Construction Industry
- Management experience is preferable
- Fluent in Japanese (JLPT1) in order to liaise with Japanese speaking counterparts
8:30 ~ 18:15
【What they are offering】
- Attractive Bonus
- Mobile Allowance
- Attractive Medical Coverage
- Annual Leave: 14 days for first year
Please sign in.