Electrical & Instrument Engineer ID:303743,500 SGD ~ 4,300 SGDWest
Our client is a Japanese manufacturing company. This role of an Electrical & Instrument Engineer is to focus on troubleshooting and maintenance for their Production Electrical equipment.
You will be working in a chemical manufacturing environment and you'll be reporting to the Engineering Manager.
【What you will be working on】
- PLC-HMI software troubleshooting and modification
- Establish and monitor programs for critical equipment analysis and condition monitoring techniques
- Reviews deficiencies noted during CM.
- Advice on the use and disposition of electrical spares
- Support IOT installation and take over IOT maintenance after installation
- Troubleshoot and modification to all equipment related to E&I
- SDM planning
- Weekly/monthly reports
- Electrical design for E&I projects
- Drawing updates
- Training for technicians
【What they're looking for】
- Diploma or Degree in Electrical Engineering or equivalent
- Min 4 years of E&I Engineering experience in the manufacturing industry, preferably in chemical manufacturing
- Strong knowledge of PLC software troubleshooting and modification
- Familiar with ESH regulations
- PLC-HMI programming skills
8:00 ~ 17:00
【What they are offering】
- Annual Leave 14 days
- Transport Pickup: (Near Jurong East MRT & Lakeside MRT)
Please sign in.