M&A Consultant - Outsource/Freelance ID:303706,500 SGD ~ 12,500 SGDCity
Fund/Investment Management, Investment Banking, Finance/Financial Consultant
Our client is an M&A advisory consulting start-up company. This role will be an outsourced role. You'll need to report to the Japanese Vise President. You'll be working in a Rental Office in Singapore (Location TBC).
Employment Type: Outsourced Service Contract
Contract period: N/A (Depends on the performance)
【What you will be working on】
- To be able to source (find) M&A deals, not just depending on the M&A intermediary (middleman).
- To make lists of M&A prospects
- To call companies and see if they are willing to sell
- To negotiate deals to buy companies at comparatively cheaper prices (compared to market price)
- To explain to the director about deals which include PMI (Post Merger Integration) plans
- Any ad-hoc duties as assigned
【What we're looking for】
- At least 5 years of experience in an M&A related position (especially on the purchasing side)
- Willing to work in a start-up company (experience working in start-ups in China and Indonesia will be beneficial)
9:00 ~ 18:00
【What they are offering】
Bonus: YES (Apply T&C)
Please sign in.