Senior UC Engineer (Postsales)ID:303245,000 SGD ~ 8,000 SGDCity
Custmer Support/Service, Sales Coordinator
Our client is a well-known telecommunications company in Japan that provides comprehensive global and local communication services to clients by tailoring services according to the characteristics of each region.
Team: 20 members
Report to: UC Engineer Manager
【What you will be working on】
-Deliver unified communications & network projects.
-Responsible for unified communication & network design, development, implementation, testing and preparing completion documents. Primary handle Cisco Network & Unified Collaboration Solutions.
-Gather the technical requirement, develop the low-level design, implementation and user acceptance plan to the customer.
-Work with vendors and suppliers/principals to deliver the projects.
-Project Management role such as prepare work breakdown structure (WBS), issue management list, meeting minutes, etc.
【What they're looking for】
- Min 10 years of IT experience in Network & Unified Communication solutions.
- A clear understanding of Cisco Voice network deployment models and should understand the functioning of voice network devices.
- A clear understanding of VOIP protocols like SIP, H.323, and MGCP.
- A clear understanding of Telecom infrastructure protocols like SIP, ISDN, and analog trunks.
- Knowledge and experience in Cisco routing & Switching Products and networking.
- Strong business acumen with strong interests in keeping up-to-date with current technologies.
- Good verbal and written communication and presentation, negotiation skills.
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
- CCIE Collaboration holder. (Minimum CCNP).
8:30 ~ 17:30
【What they are offering】
- Variable Bonus (Depending on Company & Individual performance; Avg up to 3 mths)
- Annual Leave: 12 days (Max 22 days)
- Medical leave: 14 days
- Insurance: Group hospitalization and surgical with outpatient/dental benefits, and personal accident insurance coverage
- Annual Health Screening
Please sign in.