【日系飲食業】マーケティングマネージャーID:302232,500 SGD ~ 3,500 SGDCity
Web Marketing, Business Development, Business/Corporate Planning, Product Development/Marketing, Advertisemnet/Promotion
9:00 ~ 18:00
360 Recruitment Adviser - Startup OpportunityID:252683,400 SGD ~ 4,000 SGDCity
Recruitment, Custmer Support/Service, Sales (Existing Client), Sales (New Client), Business Development, Sales(Corporate), Sales(Individual)
Originated from Neo Career Group Japan, Reeracoen Group operates as a subsidiary company extending professional recruitment solutions through our 20 regional offices in 10 countries in Asia.
As one of the leading Japanese Recruitment Agencies in Singapore, Reeracoen Singapore offers professional recruitment solutions extending across temporary, contract, permanent and outsourcing to the Singapore workforce. We take pride in our solutions provided to our business partners, assisting not only job seekers in finding suitable employment but also supporting business enterprises in talent acquisition.
The role of a Senior/360 Recruitment Consultant is to act as Reeracoen Singapore’s main point of contact between clients and candidates, to ensure the highest levels of customer service are maintained during the matching and supply of high-quality candidates to our clients and therefore ensuring that targets are met. This is a sales-focused role.
Perks of the company:
-Fast growth within the company
-The department is heavily focused to grow and expand
-Company Outings and gathering
【What you will be working on】
- Find clients and foster long-term relationships
- Understand client requirements and negotiate on terms
- Employ recruiting methods to attract candidates (e.g. job advertising)
- Evaluate resumes and applications
- Source candidates using job platforms, databases, social media, etc.
- Assume responsibility of pre-interview screening
- Match the most suitable candidates to different positions
- Create relationships with job seekers and provide advice
- Facilitate and finalise agreements between candidate and employee
【What they are offering】
- Uncapped Monthly Commission (depends on individual achievement)
- Incentive Trip to Japan
- Medical Benefit
- Annual Leave
Product ManagerID:303048,000 SGD ~ 10,000 SGDEast, City
Our client is a Singapore-based tech company specializing in developing and providing blockchain-based solutions across multiple countries in SEA. The role of the Product Manager is in charge of product management to achieve profitability and growth in the market share.
Reports to: CEO or Executive Director
Headcount: Around 8 (Around 5 in Singapore), 200 in total.
【What will you be working on】
•As a product manager of blockchain related products, lead the product management from project launch to achievement of product-market-fit and subsequent sales
• Build relationships with potential customers and partners, design products that meet the needs of the customers and collaborate with the product development team to develop optimal products and services
• Analyze customer segments, needs and competitive landscape, define the positioning of our products and communicate that positioning with potential customers
• Plan, execute and evaluate test marketing program to confirm the product-market-fit
• Design an optimal business model for the product, such as product cost structure assumptions, profitability settings and pricing
• Keep updated on the latest situation regarding market/competitive environment and industry development, set product growth hypothesis and continuously improve the product
• Acquire product test marketing partners and customers through your own sales activities
• Lead product marketing activities to increase product awareness and potential customers (press releases, events, webinars and all other marketing activities)
• Achieve long-term sales goals from the products
【What's we are offering】
- Variable Bonus (Depending on the company and individual performance.)
- Annual Leave
- Medical Leave: 14 days
【Saasベンチャー】グローバルセールス ~ 業界未経験歓迎ID:291894,500 SGD ~ 5,500 SGDCity
Sales (Existing Client), Sales (New Client), Telesales, Business Development, Sales(Corporate), Product Development/Marketing
海外拠点の人員をシンガポールに集約し、チームを拡大中で、Japanese Sales Teamに配属予定です。
◆有給休暇: 14日 (最大28日)
HR Executive - Expatriates Management ID:298684,000 SGD ~ 4,500 SGDCentral, City
Recruitment, Payroll, Compensation & Benefit, Employee/Labour Relation, Organizational Development, Performance Management, Business/Corporate Planning
Our client is one of the largest Japanese trading and investment companies in the world today with over 42,000 staff.
Directly report to GM, under the supervision of HR DGM.
Lead to transform Japanese HR team as HR consultants for APBU Offices / Subsidiaries in Singapore and other APBU countries, and ensure Japanese HR team become sustainable organization with improving work process accuracy and efficiency based on the daily execution of proceeding and operating of Japanese HR team related matters.
【What will you be working on】
• Lead organizational design activities and work closely with HR General Manager and HR Deputy GM on strategic initiatives
• Analyze, plan, develop, implement and execute policies and activities towards achieving company and department goals and objectives.
• Proactively lead to improving and restructuring current work process (including outsource) and enhance more strategic function of Japanese HR team.
• Implement, communicate, interact, enforce and giving advises regarding company policies, employee benefits, HR initiatives with all levels of management, across APBU offices/ subsidiaries and employees.
• Make good relationships and well collaborate with for smooth implementation of the company's team's jobs/tasks.
• Responsibility for proceeding and operating of Japanese HR team related matters such as work pass, onboarding process, payroll, income tax filing and benefit from transferring to Singapore until going back to Japan.
• Provides day-to-day coaching on a variety of actions to include employee relations issues, policy interpretation and system application.
• .Any others ad-hoc project as assigned and HR improvement projects.
■ Variable Bonus ( Depending on Company & Individual performance; Avg 3-4 mths for past years)
■Annual Leaves 14 days
■Medical Leaves 14 days
■Transportation Reimbursement (Home to office)
■Medical Insurance (Uncapped); Panel (GP) : SGD5/visit; Panel(Specialist):SGD10/visit; Non-Panel:MaxSGD50/visit
■Medical Reimbursement for treatment not covered by insurance (Max SGD4,000 is claimable )
Please sign in.