Customer Service Relations (Japanese Language) × 80ID:302051,600 SGD ~ 2,500 SGDOthers
Custmer Support/Service, Technical Support
This role of a Customer Service Adviser is to assist on a worldwide online payment system. You will be interacting with customers via chat and phone. You will be reporting Team Lead.
【What will you be working on】
- Provide timely support to customers through chat and phone
- Handle customer’s concerns positively and professionally
- Works with other team members in identifying better ways in providing better customer support
- Participate in additional training courses as required
- Maintains and improves quality of service by giving recommendations.
- Keeps job knowledge up to date by attending upskill training to improve skills
- Meet all key performance indicators set by the company and client.
- Adhere to the policies set by the company
【What they're looking for】
- Possess Diploma / Bachelor Degree in any major.
- Non experience candidates are welcome to apply (CS experience will be advantage)
- Fluent in English and Japanese both Speaking and Writing for liaising with Japanese Customer.
- Team player with strong problem solving and conflict management skills.
- Good reasoning and analytical skills.
- Friendly proactive attitude and great communicator in challenging situations.
- Good multitasking skills.
Shortlisted candidates will go through 3 rounds of online interviews!
You'll be required to have several assessment time to time!
8:00 ~ 17:00
【What's they are offering】
- Variable Bonus (Depend on Company Performance
- 10 days of Annual Leave
- 14 days of Medical Leave
- 5 days work (Monday to Sunday, 8:00 ~ 17:00)
- Office located at City area
- Beautiful Office Environment
- Attractive Medical Coverage
- Accommodation Allowance with Capped
- One way Flight Ticket claimable
Please sign in.