This job is closed
Project Manager - Office Renovation ID:-99698123,500 SGD ~ 5,500 SGDEast
Our Client is a leading interior manufacturer and contractor that values aesthetics and function. This role of a Project Manager is to work closely with Business Development Team, Account Management Team, as well as internal stakeholders, to ensure all projects are delivered on time, within scope and budget.
You'll be reporting to the Director.
【What will you be working on】
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of the project
- Developing project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Coordinate resource availability and allocation
- Develop functional specifications from project requirements, with appropriate technical
- Review and monitor safety, and construction methods and ascertain compliance
- Coordinate site with designers/sub-contractors/owners
- Procurement/quality control
- Identify potential design and construction-related issues, and contractual disputes and effect appropriate or alternative solutions
- Manage and liaise with multi-disciplinary teams to ensure that projects are delivered on time, within the scope, and within budget
【What they're looking for】
- Possess Diploma/Bachelor's Degree
- At least 5 years of Project Management experience in a Construction/Interior Design Company
- Experience with building renovation works for commercial offices, retail space, and F&B outlets.
- Able to handle multiple projects concurrently
- Good communications and interpersonal skills
- Good knowledge of Interior Architectural details as will be working on drawings and construction practices.
9:00 ~ 18:00
【What's they are offering】
- Variable Bonus
- Annual Leave 14 days (first year)
- Medical Leave
- Medical Coverage
This job is closed