Junior Network EngineerID:300773,000 SGD ~ 5,000 SGDEast
Network Engineer (Operation/Maintenance)
Our client is an IT Infrastructure Service Provider for the Financial Services Sector in Singapore, with niche specialty in Low Latency Network solutions.
· Going onsite to provide operational support experience in large campus / enterprise - Wired Wireless & Data centre network environments.
· Involved in network scripting.
· Involved in Network Layer 1 technologies and should have the know ledge in Cable tester (fibre and copper) for troubleshooting.
· Provide 24/7 support when needed.
· Involved in leading and handling complex issue and identifying root cause.
· Mounting switches and carry weighted equipment.
· Involved in structure cabling technologies and data centre cabling methodologies.
· Involved in working with Cisco N9K, C-3560, C-3560X, C-3650, C-6500 and Alcatel 6K switches.
· Providing the tracking of the Cisco and Alcatel security Vulnerability reports and provide the fix.
· Involved in Wireless network issue analysis and troubleshooting with relevant tools like Air-magnet Wi-Fi analyser, Air-magnet Spectrum Analyzer and Wi-Fi Wireshark capturing and must be able to analyse the data using the tools.
· Involved in high-level knowledge in ITIL process and service management
· Produce technical documentation and system/network diagrams using Microsoft Office programs and Microsoft Visio.
· Involved in using network analyser/sniffing tools such as Sniffer, Wireshark and Ethereal for troubleshooting network issues. They must be producing packet dumps/traces produced by such tools.
- Diploma / Bachelor's Degree with IT Systems & Networks or other relevant field
- Min 1.5 - 4 years hands on relevant experience
- CCNA certification is required (CCNP is advantageous)
- Basic Knowledge about servers (Wintel and Linux and virtualization) is beneficial.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Strong work ethics, positive attitude and work as a team
- Must be able flexible to work and able to work weekend and after office hours. Weekdays off will be provided.
0900 ~ 1800
- Variable Bonus (Depending on Company & Individual performance)
- Annual Leave 10 days
- Medical Leave 14 days
Please sign in.