Senior Network Engineer x2ID:300703,000 SGD ~ 6,000 SGDEast
Network Engineer (Operation/Maintenance)
Our client is an IT Infrastructure Service Provider for the Financial Services Sector in Singapore, with niche specialty in Low Latency Network solutions.
· Going onsite to provide operational support experience in large campus / enterprise - Wired Wireless & Data centre network environments.
· Be involved in network scripting.
· Involved in network device backup scripting knowledge on Unix / Linux OS.
· Engage in Network Layer 1 technologies and use their knowledge in Cable tester (fibre and copper) for troubleshooting.
· Provide 24/7 support when needed.
· Involved in leading and handling complex issue and identify root cause.
· Mounting switches and carry weighted equipment.
· Involved in structure cabling technologies and data centre cabling methodologies.
· Using their knowledge in tracing cable and Network device power requirements.
· Provide project management and vendor management.
· Track the Cisco and Alcatel security Vulnerability reports and provide the fix.
· Providing hand on experience in Cisco prime, Cisco ACS, Alcatel Airwave
· Use their knowledge in syslog message extraction and co-relation tools
· Experience and high-level knowledge in ITIL process and service management.
· Producing technical documentation and system/network diagrams using Microsoft Office programs and Microsoft Visio.
· Using network analyser/sniffing tools such as Sniffer, Wireshark and Ethereal for troubleshooting network issues.
· Use packet dumps/traces produced by such tools.
- Diploma / Bachelor's Degree with IT Systems & Networks as Major
- Minimum 3 - 6 years hands on relevant experience and CCNP certification is required
- Excellent verbal and written communication skill
- Basic Knowledge about servers (Wintel and Linux and virtualization) is beneficial.
- Experience working with Cisco N9K, C-3560, C-3560X, C-3650, C-6500 and Alcatel 6K switches.
- Experienced in dealing with Cisco/Alcatel TAC case escalation and reporting.
- Proficiency in IP subnetting, OSPF, BGP, STP, VTP, SNMP, QOS, HSRP, VPC, VRF, DNS, DHCP, Linux and Microsoft OS is a must.
- Must have ITIL foundation certified.
- Physically fit and experienced to work at height up to three (3) meters.
- Strong work ethics, positive attitude and work as a team
- Must be able flexible to work and able to work weekend and after office hours.
- Possess valid Singapore Class 3 driving license.
0900 ~ 1800
- Variable Bonus (Depending on Company & Individual performance)
- Annual Leave 10 days
- Medical Leave 14 days
Please sign in.