Purchasing & Logistic Officer (Japanese Language)ID:298802,500 SGD ~ 3,300 SGDNorth
Supply Chain, Purchase/Procurement, Logistic Coordinator
About the Company
Our client is manufactures chemical products. The Company produces epoxy resin molding, coating resins, and liquid epoxy resins for a variety of industries including IT, automotive, electrical, and industrial plastic sectors. They extends its services throughout the world.
Established SG: 1982
Employee SG: 180
★ Good working environment, good boss & colleagues
★ Japanese Big MNC Listed Company
★ Attractive Annual Package
Immediately or 1 month notice
*Shuttle bus will be provided from Bedok & Jurong West
This role of a Supply Chain Management Officer (Purchasing & Logistic) is to responsible for all direct/indirect material and packaging material purchases to meet pricing and delivery requirements.
- Plan and procure assigned materials to support Production plan.
- Management of assigned materials/suppliers in a Pull/JIT Production environment with emphasis on material shelf life control.
- Manage Material Requirement Planning (MRP), monitor and expedite delivery schedule when necessary.
- Work closely with Customer Service staff to communicate schedules, schedule changes and to make any necessary re-scheduling requested by customers.
- Liaise with suppliers on quality, shipping documentation, and booking of local transportation for Inbound/Outbound via sea/air freight.
- Handling daily purchasing and warehousing operation to ensure that customer delivery schedules are met so as to provide customer satisfaction.
- Implement effective supply chain practices, inventory management with demand variability, cost reduction and lead time reduction.
- Work closely with other departments to resolve product quality and customer complaint issues.
- Participate in Kaizen / continuous improvement projects.
- At least 1 years of relevant experience such as (Purchasing, Supply Chain and Logistic etc)
- Able to speak and write Japanese for liaising Japanese Supplier (JLPT3)
- ERP Software experienced will be advantage
08:00 ~ 17:30
【Salary & Bonus】
- Basic Salary up to S$ 3,300 (Yearly Up to S$ 49,500 inclusive of Bonus)
- AWS (1 month)
- Variable Bonus (Depending on Company & Individual performance)
*Last year was 2 months
- 20 days of Annual Leave (First year is 15 days)
- 14 days of Medical Leave
- 70 S$ of Mean Allowance
- Medical Benefits
- Medical Insurance
- Dental/Optical Benefits (Up to $250/year)
- Company Bus Pickup (Location: Bedok & Jurong West)
- Uniform Provided
Please sign in.