Workshop Inventory AssistantID:297451,800 SGD ~ 2,200 SGDWest
Marchandaiser, Whaerhouse, Purchase/Procurement, Store/Branch Management, Inventory Management, Buyer/Merchandiser
【About the Company 】
In 1965, our client started a road machinery rental business in Japan. Since then, they have pioneered a comprehensive rental business for construction machinery and incidental services.
【Job Summary 】
They are seeking an individual responsible to plan, organize, control and upkeep of workshop inventories to provide a systematic inventory flow to achieve a productive and cost-effective equipment maintenance which is one of the most important aspect towards a profitable rental business.
Immediately or 1 month notice
10 mins from Tuas West Road MRT
★ Weekday + Alternate Saturday
★ Attractive Benefit such as Medical, Leave, Education etc
★ Career Development Opportunities
- Reports to : Workshop Assistant Manager
- Receive and release of inventory, performs packing / unpacking and assembling (if any) include storing of incoming and outgoing stock to / from workshop inventory.
-Manage inventory and apply First-In-First-Out (FIFO) method or other appropriate method of managing inventory to ensure that stocks are cleared in the right manner.
- Maintain stock level for each parts and prepare spare / stand-by stock, especially for the “fast-moving” stocks. Works closely with mechanic team for parts preparation and/or ordering while building relationship with Suppliers for their support.
- Plan, organize stock in the right section for efficient maintenance and stock control.
- Ensure smooth parts handling in / out the workshop inventory. Works with Suppliers, deliver courier, our mechanic team and other Department (if any) for documentations checking / other requirements to be fulfilled related to stock in / out request. Enforces safety at work place at all times.
- Update daily stock record and maintain proper records of inventories including upkeep store cleanliness and tidiness. Perform monthly stock-take and resolve discrepancies with system record (if any).
- Cost control for parts. Follow-up for quotation and prepare Purchase Order for stock order request.
- Keep a list of all parts’ purchase cost for our record and cost control.
- Compare cost between each supplier and decide / outsource for the best purchase option.
- Performs frequent checks to ensure consistent pricing from Supplier.
- Investigates and resolves complaints regarding parts received / issued, documentations and non- returned / lost parts matter and liaise closely with all parties involved.
- Other ad-hoc duties as and when assigned by Superior.
- GCE ‘N’/‘O’ Level graduates with 1 years experience in relevant job scope or industry
- Well-organized individual with good organizational skills for dealing with diverse duties, staffs and Suppliers.
- Must possess a valid Class 3 Driving License as they need to go to the customer side to deliver the product/ parts
08:45 ~ 17:30
【Salary & Bonus】
- Basic Salary from $1,800 - $2,200 (Depending on experience)
- Performance Bonus (Depending on Individual Performance)
Weekday: 8:45 ~ 17:30
Alternate Saturday 8:45 ~ 12:30
- Sunday and Public Holiday are off day
- Annual Leave: 21 days (First year will be 7 days)
- Medical Leave 14 days
- Birthday Leave
- Family Care Leave 7 days
- Medical Benefit will be provided
- Dental Benefits (up to S$200 per year)
- Yearly Medical Checkup
- Daily Transportation Allowance
- Company Incentive Trip
- Personal Education Benefit (S$300 per year)
Please sign in.