Service Engineer（Mechanical seal) ID:297404,500 SGD ~ 6,000 SGDWest
Our Client is a Japanese Company that has supplied various high-function products as a sealing manufacturer, such as mechanical seals, packing and gaskets.
The Service Engineer would be at Client's site, to carry out maintenance and troubleshooting work for their products.
- Main Product: Mechanical Seal
- Conducting failure investigation, producing inspection reports and collaborating with internal and customer personnel to ensure the implementation of improvements
- Servicing & troubleshooting of equipment
- Perform repairs and other maintenance activities to specified specs and standards per procedure.
Performing installation and commissioning of mechanical seals, sealing systems and couplings on site.
-Optimization of plant productions
- To report and abnormality found as soon as possible.
- Min Diploma and above in Mechanical or Mechanics
- At least 3 years working experience for dealing with mechanical seal as Engineer
- Having a knowledge of API682
- Good interpersonal and communications skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Ability to complete tasking on-time with minimal supervision
8:00 ~ 17:00
- Variable Bonus (Depending on Company & Individual Performance)
- Annual Leave 10 days
- Medical Leave 14 days
- Transport Allowance (Home to Office)
Please sign in.