Customer Support Engineer (Japanese Language)ID:295703,000 SGD ~ 3,500 SGDCentral
IT Executive, Support/Maintenance/Operation/Training, Other(IT/Internet/Telecommunications) Engineer
Our client is a Dutch Telecommunication MNC, currently looking for a talented Customer Support Engineer(Japanese Language) to join our organization.
As a Customer Support Engineer, you will be a member of our Global Customer Support team, operating from Amsterdam, Dubai, Buenos Aires and Singapore.
This department is responsible for all incident management activities.
Our Support Engineer therefore take full ownership of a pending technical issue until resolved.
• Customers: Native Japanese Wholesalers
• Proactively communicate with channel partners concerning incoming incidents and register these findings in trouble tickets.
• Resolve technical issues involving client's network connections by analyzing / troubleshooting the incident and proactively coordinating the repair process with third party providers / suppliers.
• Manage the channel partner relation by means of proactive communication throughout the entire solution process
• Perform technical acceptance testing on newly provisioned services to ensure quality of delivery in accordance to standards.
• Administrate the process of technical support accurately and share findings with colleagues.
• Participate in project teams as necessary to support the business.
• Min Diploma (preferably related to ICT/Electronics/Telecommunications)
• Prior working experience in handling ICT is preferable
• CCNA certified is added advantage
• Able to speak business-level Japanese (min JLPT N2) to liaise with Native Japanese clients.
• Strong analytical & communication skills
• Strong knowledge in the following is preferred:
- Access networking technologies (xDSL, Leased line, Wireless, Satellite)
- Router/firewalls (primarily CISCO)
- VPN solutions (public based on IPSEC/SSL or private based on MPLS)
- TCP/IP (subnetting)
- Network management systems/tools
9:00 ~ 18:00
• Variable Bonus (Depending on Company & Individual performance)
• Annual Leave: 22 days
• Medical Leave: 14 days
• Medical Expense Card (Cash less Service)
• Dental Insurance 150 Dollar per year
Please sign in.