This job is closed
Senior Superintendent ID:2943810,000 SGD ~ 12,000 SGDCity
Japanese marine company that provides services for chemical parcel tankers for bulk liquid chemicals and vegetable oils and fats. Looking for Senior Superintendent who has strong leadership skills & experience oversee Marine Operations and HSEQ matters.
- General tasks of Marine department in Chemical tanker shipping company
- Responding to SIRE, CDI, Oil major requirement
- Supervising in-house / third party ship manager including budget
- Supervising marine staff in branch office and port captain
- Making / reviewing company policy of marine safety
- Conducting ship inspection as required
- Monitoring vessels of our fleet especially on navigation, cargo and tank cleaning operation.
- At least 8 years on boarding experience and 3 years on shore experience
- Experience with Chemical Tanker on boarding experience as Master or Chief Officer
- Marine related experience in chemical tanker or ship management, ship owner company.
- Fluent in Japanese (min JLPT N3; to liaise with Japanese counterparts) is added advantage!
- Licensing such as Certificate of Competency (COC) is preferred
- Legal skill or experience (PI, H&M), documentation skill
- Degree in Maritime or equivalent
9:00 ~ 17:30
- Variable Bonus (Depending on Company & Individual performance)
- AL 16 days. (Max 19 days)
- ML 14 days
- Medical Inssurance