Senior Consultant/Manager - HR Transformation (Japanese Language)ID:294328,000 SGD ~ 12,000 SGDCity
HR/Organization Consultant, Consultant(Other)
A leading global provider of audit and assurance, consulting, financial advisory, risk advisory, tax & legal, and related services. Seeking for a Senior Consultant/Manager to join their team!
• Establish relationship with mostly Japanese clients
• Lead or manage change within complex organizations, including the ability to develop change management strategies, identify & manage change risks & issues, and to operate/interact with project, program and business leaders
• Advise clients on aligning people strategies with business strategies, including providing solutions, mergers and restructurings, functional and sourcing transformations, and risk and technology programs
• Designing appropriate analysis for diagnostics and implementation, analyzing and interpreting ambiguous and complex information and relationships
• Lead and facilitate client workshops
• Assisting in financial administration of engagements such as budgets, billing, and collections
・Min Bachelor's Degree
・At least 7-8 years experience in Consultancy firm dealing with HR-related system
・Able to speak business-level Japanese (JLPT N1 level) to liaise with native Japanese clients.
・Experience in HR-related system, ie. Workday, Oracle, SAP and etc.
・Experience working with Japanese companies.
・Able to go for the Business Trips (Destination: mostly Asia, you can come back to Singapore on weekends)
9:00 ~ 18:00
■Performance Bonus (Up to 200% of monthly salary/12 months)
■Annual Leaves 14days
■Medical Leaves 14days
■Mobile Allowance (Up to SGD100)
Please sign in.