Accounts Receivable ExecutiveID:293552,900 SGD ~ 3,500 SGDCentral, City
Accounting support, Partial of full set (AP, AR, Bookkeeping)
Logistic, Shipping, Manufacturing(Electronics/Semiconductors), Trading Firm
• Follow up and resolve any payment disputes
• Ensure all invoicing and journal entries are recorded correctly in system for month-end closing
• Credit analysis and ensure timely on the payment schedule.
• Prepare bank-in documents and perform reconciliation
• Liaise with customers to achieve collection targets
• Coordinate with Sales Team on debts collection status
• Explore to improve internal processes and procedures
• Ensure compliance with appropriate accounting policies, business processes, and controls
• Liaise with auditors on audit
• Other ad hoc duties as and when required
• Minimum Diploma in Accounting or its equivalent
• At least 2-3 years of Accounts Receivable Executive experience (experience in the same industry will be advantageous)
• Competent in MS office
• Excellent interpersonal, communication skills and self-motivated
• High adaptability in a fast-paced changing environment
9:00 ~ 18:00
- Annual Leave :16 days (MAX.21 days).
- 2 month fix bonus (July & December)
- Variable Bonus:average 2.5-2.6
months(depend on company& individual
- Medical Benefits – Max. $50 per visit
(no cap for the year).
- Specialist treatment up to S$300 per
year with referral letter.
- Dental Benefits – Up to S$250 per year.
- Group Personal Accident and H&S
Insurance – covered by company.
- Chinese new year allowance $88
- Marriage Gift $120
- New born Baby Gift $100
- transportation claimable (house to office)
Please sign in.