Service Technician ID:293531,800 SGD ~ 2,500 SGDWest
The candidate will be responsible for maintaining stern tube sealing equipment for ship.
-Perform inspection, overhaul, repair, upgrading, installation and commissioning of stern tube sealing equipment onboard ocean going vessel.
- Generate service and commissioning reports upon job completion.
- Arrangement of shipyard work / entry permit.
- Meeting with shipowner and shipyard representative onboard vessel.
- Other ad hoc duties as assigned
- Able to communicate in both English & Mandarin to manage Mandarin speaking customers
-Min GCE ‘O’ Level / Higher Nitec / Diploma in Technical/Mechanical Engineering or equivalent
- Able to travel on overseas assignment
- Willing to work overtime
- With or without experience (Training will be provided)
- Knowledge in Microsoft Excel, MS words & Outlook Express.
8.00am ~ 5.00pm
- Annual leave: 12 (1st 2 years) additional 1 day each year (up to 21 days)
- Medical leave: 14 days
- Medical Annual check-up
- Dental claim per one calendar year
- Transport allowance (Reimbursement)
Please sign in.