Partner Success Executive(Japanese Language)ID:293185,000 SGD ~ 5,800 SGDCity
Custmer Support/Service, Application Development Engineer(Enterprise), Application Development Engineer(Embedded Systems), Database Architect/Design Engineer, Network Engineer (Operation/Maintenance), Support/Maintenance/Operation/Training
Web/Mobile/Game, Software/Information Processing, IT/Telecommunications, Hospitality, Tourism & Leisure, Publishing/Printing/Advertising/Broadcasting
★This British company is a leading global travel search site and app, a place where people are inspired to plan and book direct from millions of travel options at the best prices. Over 1000 staff across eleven offices globally, and, having reached market leader status, this company is looking for Technical Account Executive.
★This position is in charge of dealing between our Japanese partners, engineering and the business, ensuring that the flow of information enables the smooth integration and maintenance of our partner connectivity.
- Oversee all aspects of the technical support process, improving it with your ability to troubleshoot, analyze, and facilitate cross-functional teamwork and communication.
- The strategies you develop will ensure that our customers receive the highest quality support to deliver valuable features and services to our customers.
- Ensure that the flow of information enables the smooth integration and maintenance of our partner connectivity.
- Draft technical documentation
- Conduit between clients of Japanese(40%) and APAC region(60%)
Rental car companies, Airlines, Travel Agencies, hotels, and online websites
- Previous relationship management/Account management experience
- More than 2 years of technical integration experiences
- Experience with constructing API requests using tools such as Postman, SoapUI or similar and evaluating the resulting XML or JSON structures appropriately
- N1/N2(above Business level) of Japanese language skill in order to communicate Japanese clients via mails and verbal communication
- API knowledge
- Experiences in travel and entertainment, or related industry
- Experiences in technical integration ONLINE experiences
9:00 ~ 17:30
- Annual Leave: 21 days
- Medical Leave: 14 days
- Maternity Leave: 6 months
- Medical Insurance(Dental and Optical included)
- VB(depending on company and individual performance)
- Bonus: 10% of Annual Remmuneration
- Travel allowance
- Good working environment; barista machines/massage chairs/ free food,/holiday
Please sign in.