Import Airfreight ExecutiveID:292062,500 SGD ~ 2,800 SGDEast
Shipment/Import & Export, Freight Forwarding, Logistic Coordinator
Logistic, Medical & Healthcare
- Oversee the daily operations(import) to ensure shipments are arranged and effected according to the customers’ requirements.
- Attend to shipment discrepancies and irregularities for faster / immediate service recovery with the customers.
- Continuous assessment on the operational system of Airlines, Authorities (Customs, etc), Cargo Terminal Operators (DNATA / SATS), Service Providers to ensure shipments are handled / process effectively and efficiently.
- Continuous review of existing work processes and system for the implementation and / or introduction of possible work improvement(s) to enhance Service Levels.
- Conduct and perform Quality, Safety and Security Inspections to ensure Service Levels are in line with customers’ expectations/ periodic Service Performance Review Meetings with Appointed Service Providers for continual improvement in Service Levels.
- Administration and Management of Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and Service Reports according to Customer’s requirements.
- Able to work on 5.5 days (alternate Saturday)
- Diploma holder
- Those with relevant or similar experience in the logistic industry
- Minimum １year of Work Experience in freight forwarding(air freight preferred)
8:30 ~ 17:30
- AL: 14 days
- ML: 14 days
- Variable Bonus(depending on company/ individual performance)
Please sign in.