This job is closed
Senior Sales Manager, Sea CargoID:291594,500 SGD ~ 5,500 SGDEast
Sales (Existing Client), Sales (New Client), Management, Sales(Corporate), Sales(Individual)
This position shall report to General Manager, Forwarding & Sales. This position shall manage and lead the team towards
Company’s business expansion.
- To search and secure new customers, to maintain and develop business for existing customers, attend meeting with customers regularly, to coordinate and provide accurate sales leads to overseas counterparts and to support operation and sales activities, in order to achieve our sales target.
- Searching for new potential customers for Air & Sea Freight, Logistics and Warehouse, by visiting or phoning them to introduce our company and offer our services.
- Attending major sales inquiries, bidding rate inquiries, problem solving and providing solutions to existing customers.
- Sharing sales leads, rates and customer information to overseas counterparts, for effective and accurate sales approach to new and existing customers.
- Planning and preparing marketing tools, quotations and providing freight and logistical solutions to new and existing customers.
- Two way discussion with internal department heads and operation teams, for sharing marketing information, business strategy, reviewing business forecast, sharing competitor’s details or rates and customer’s feedbacks and requests, to analyse current business and marketing situation to meet customer needs.
- Attending sales visit to overseas customers, to show our commitment and sincerity to our service and develop new business with them.
- Weekly sales meeting to discuss on the forecast sales target and problem solving and issue with the oversea agent and O/F/AF and supplies costing.
- To support project cargo quotation and operations as well as overseas projects.
- Minimum Diploma / Degree in Maritime, Freight Management, Supply Chain & Logistics Management
- Good communication with fluency in both English and Mandarin (written & spoken) for internal communication
- At least 5 years of Sales experience in shipping/ sea freight Industry
- At least 3 years in Managerial role and leading a team.
• Working experience in Japanese environment/culture is advantageous
• Good interpersonal skills to interact with all levels of people.
• Good management sensitivity to deliver results to meet Company’s Objectives and Growth.
08:30 ~ 18:00
- Variable Bonus
- Annual Leave: 14 days
- Medical Leave 14 Days
- Eldercare leave: (For parents or parents-in-law above age 67, 2 days paid Eldercare leave)
- Dental benefits $150