This job is closed
Network AdministratorID:291476,000 SGD ~ 7,500 SGDCity
Systems Analyst/Consultant, Network Engineer (Operation/Maintenance), Support/Maintenance/Operation/Training
・Our company is looking to hire a Network Administrator who will be responsible for managing the daily operations of our computer networks. You will be overseeing digital security and performing maintenance to ensure that the system is operating at full capacity. You will also be tasked with installing hardware and software when necessary.
- Assess a company or organization’s network and computer system needs
- Fully supporting, configuring, maintaining and upgrading corporate customer’s networks and in-house servers
- Installing and integrating new server hardware and applications
- Support and administer third-party applications
- Ensure network security and connectivity
- Monitor network performance (availability, utilization, throughput, goodput, and latency) and test for weaknesses
- Onboard users to network and train users on hardware and software
- Resolve problems reported by end user
- Diploma/Degree in computer science or related IT discipline.
- At least 4 years of experience
- Strong understanding of computer network infrastructure.
9:00 ~ 18:00
- 14 days of annual leave (maximum 21 days)
- 14 days of medical leave
- 60 days of hospitalization leave
- Variable Bonus